Don’t let a lack of oxygen be a barrier to durable wound healing
Multimodality cyclical-pressure Topical Wound Oxygen (TWO2) explained:
- Delivering the highest level of topical oxygen supplementation to wounds = greater & more durable healing 
- Cyclical Compression delivery waveform = addresses edema & underlying peripheral vascular disease 
- Humidification = maintains moist wound environment & facilitates healing 
To learn more about TWO2 , the next generation of multi-modality wound care therapy fill out the form below.
1. R. G. Frykberg. et. al.,”Multinational, Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Cyclical Topical Wound Oxygen Therapy (TWO2) in the Treatment of Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers,” Diabetes Care, vol. 43, no. 3, p. 616–624, 2020.
2. W. Tawfick, S. Sultan,”Technical and clinical outcome of topical wound oxygen in comparison to conventional compression dressings in the management of refractory nonhealing venous ulcers,” Vasc Endovascular Surg, vol. 43, p. 30–37, 2013.
3. J. P. Junker. et. al,”Clinical Impact Upon Wound Healing and Inflammation in Moist, Wet, and Dry Environments,” Advances in Wound Care, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 348-356, 2013.